(Civil wedding must take place prior to your Catholic ceremony)
• Booking of wedding Ceremony date and time.
• Wedding Ceremony.
• Wedding Planner services support via telephone, Skype, email 7 days a week.
• Professional experienced British wedding planners.
• Consultation on arrival to Rhodes.
• Visit ceremony and reception venues.
• 24-hour support in Rhodes with experienced professional wedding planners.
• Two Wedding Planners on Wedding Day, one planner with the bride, one planner with the groom.
• Bridal Bouquet.
• Grooms Button Hole.
• Wedding Planner at reception venue until cake cutting.
• Wedding Day Reception Venue decoration as required( Organza chair bows supplied only by us).
• Booking and liaising on your behalf of all additional services with our suppliers.
• Gift for the bride and groom.
• Bottle of Champagne for the couple.
If you require a civil ceremony in Rhodes this can be arranged for an additional fee.Please contact us for details.
Deposit Required 20% Outstanding balance can be paid in Rhodes at Consultation meeting.